Skip links

How we can help you

If you own your own home or are renting out a property, then you’ll need to have home insurance.

Lenders have certain mandatory conditions for property insurance as a requirement of your mortgage offer, to protect their interests.

Professional Contractor Mortgages can advise you and help look out for you, in case something unforeseen happens.

Buildings insurance
To cover the structure of your home including permanent fixtures and fittings, like kitchens and bathrooms.

Contents insurance
For things you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs, personal belongings and some types of flooring including carpets.

what to consider

There are a number of factors that need to be considered when looking at home insurance.

Do you have enough cover?

Do you want to replace old for new?

Do you need cover away from the home?

Do you have particularly valuable items to cover?

Do you have unusual items that may need separate cover?

Do you work from home?

best rates

Just like mortgages, not every option out there works for you and the way in which you work.

One of our Contractor Specialist Protection Consultants can help you find the most comprehensive, cost-effective and suitable home insurance policy for you.

Please feel free to call us on 02394 170047 or request a callback.

Speak to a consultant

Get in touch with us

    I consent to sharing my personal data with Professional Contractor Mortgages.
    By checking this box you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

    We respect your data.
    We'll always treat your personal details with utmost care and will never sell them to other companies. We would like to send you updates about products and services, promotions, exclusive offers, news and events from Professional Contractor Mortgages by email, SMS, phone and other electronic means. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us through email, telephone or post.